What information does RCS Gifts collect?
- We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to our newsletter or fill out a form.
- When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number, or credit card information. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
What does RCS Gifts use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To process transactions. Your information, whether public or private, will not be transferred, exchanged, sold, or given to any other company without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested by the customer.
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- To send periodic emails
The email address you provide for order processing, will only be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order. If you decide to opt-in to our mailing list, you will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
How does RCS Gifts protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or access your personal information.
Does RCS Gifts disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
This policy was last modified on 2-7-2014
Red Carpet Studios LTD
107 Northeast Drive
Cincinnati, Ohio 45140